Last Updated on November 6, 2021 by Rebecca
Financial Affirmations to Manifest Money Abundance
Learn how to use financial affirmations to build wealth and enjoy a richer life. And for a simple way to make money fast, get paid to take surveys with Survey Junkie!
When it comes to money, your mindset can matter more than what’s in your bank account. Making positive money affirmations part of your daily round can help you attract money and get on the path to financial abundance.
If you’re ready to…
- Go after your big money goals
- Stop letting self-doubt rule your financial decision-making
- Ditch bad money habits
- Enjoy a better relationship with money
…then financial affirmations can help you turn your money situation around!
Today, I’ve got all the details on what money affirmations are, how to create them and how to use them to live a richer life.
Related post: How to Get Rich From Nothing
What Are Financial Affirmations?
First, let’s define what affirmation means.
An affirmation is a statement or belief that something is true.
Here’s another way to think of it: An affirmation is you declaring your intentions to the universe.
In terms of money, financial affirmations are positive statements that relate to your finances. So, saying something like “I deserve to enjoy an abundance of money” is a positive financial affirmation.
You’re making the statement (outloud or in your head) that you deserve to not only have money, but have an abundance of money.
Positive affirmations for money don’t necessarily need to be true–yet. But when you make a money affirmation, you’re putting the possibility of it coming true out into the universe.
Why Using Affirmations for Money Works
If you’ve never tried affirmations, financial or otherwise, you might be wondering what all the fuss is about.
And if you’re like I was once upon a time, you might even think financial affirmations seem a little hokey.
But research has shown time and again that there’s a link between your mindset and health.
Specifically, the benefits of thinking positively include:
- Lower rates of depression and anxiety
- Reduced feelings of stress
- Fewer serious health issues
- Longer life span
And the effects of positive thinking don’t just extend to your physical or mental health. Thinking positively can also have a big impact on your financial health as well.
Why does your money mindset matter?
Your money mindset is important because it can define your relationship with money.
Think about how you relate to money and how you feel about it.
Are you convinced that you’ll:
- Always be broke
- Never be able to save money
- Be stuck in debt forever
Or do you think that:
- Money is a tool that you can use to work for you
- Saving money isn’t difficult
- Debt doesn’t have to be part of your money routine
Those are two very different sides to the same money mindset coin. And if you’re always on the negative side, you might think there’s no hope for you financially.
But the reality is that turning your financial situation around starts with changing your mindset about money.
What is the law of attraction?
According to Jack Canfield, the law of attraction says that “you will attract into your life whatever you focus on. Whatever you give your energy and attention to will come back to you.”
So what does that mean for money?
If you think positively, you can attract money.
But if you’re always thinking about money in a negative light, that negative energy can keep you from realizing money abundance.
That’s where using money affirmations and money mantras comes in.
By creating a positive inner dialogue around money that you listen to on repeat, you can start attracting money and abundance to you instead of pushing it away.
Do money affirmations work?
Yes, and I have an example from my own life to prove it.
Several years ago, I was in the early stages of turning my freelance writing side hustle into a full-time business.
I was a struggling single mom at that point and I wanted to create a profitable business that could support myself and my two kids.
So I set a really big financial goal for myself: to make $100,000 a year writing.
I had no idea how I was going to reach that goal. Or if I could even do it.
But I’d read about the power of visualization and even though it sounded corny, I decided to give it a try.
Part of my efforts involved creating some money mantras. So, some of the financial affirmations I chose were:
- “Earn more, work less”
- “Make $10,000 a month”
- “Make six figures this year”
I changed my online banking passwords to variations of these money mantras. That way, every time I logged in to my bank account I was giving myself a reminder of my big money goal.
And it worked.
Within a year and a half of starting my freelance business I reached the $10K a month mark. Now I make multiple six figures a year writing at home.
And I firmly believe that I’m able to do that because I told myself I could first using money affirmations.
How Do You Write Affirmations for Money?
I’m going to give you some financial affirmations you can follow but you might want to write a few of your own.
If you’re interested in creating some money affirmations or money mantras yourself, these tips can help:
- Make it personal. Start your affirmations for money with “I” as much as possible. It’s a simple way to remind yourself that these money mantras are all about YOU and your finances.
- Make it positive. When writing money mantras, use positive words and phrases like “I can” or “I am” or “I deserve”. Steer clear of negative words like can’t or won’t.
- Be specific. Financial affirmations work best when they’re specific .So instead of saying something like, “I am saving money” you’d say “I am saving 10% of my income each month”.
- Keep them short. I like short, sweet and simple money mantras. So choose brief phrases that have meaning that you can easily remember.
If you’re having trouble coming up with some affirmations for money here’s a simple trick.
Take all of the negative things you tell yourself about money and write them down. Then turn each one of them into a positive statement instead.
And give my password trick a try.
Part of using financial affirmations is repeating them to yourself regularly. So changing your financial passwords to reflect your money mantras can help to engrave them on your brain.
Powerful Money Affirmations
Ready to start changing your money mindset?
I’ve collected some of the best money affirmations that work to help you live a richer life and manifest wealth.
Positive affirmations for money
- I am not afraid of money.
- I see money as a tool for creating the life I want.
- Money is not a source of stress for me.
- I feel confident about my finances.
- I control my money; money doesn’t control me.
- I deserve to have money in abundance.
- I am capable of reaching my financial goals.
- I have more than enough money.
- I believe there is enough money for everyone.
- I am grateful for the abundance of money in my life.
- I am financially successful.
- I will overcome financial obstacles.
- I am committed to improving my finances.
- I am not defined by my financial circumstances.
- I do not make mistakes with money.
- It is okay to want more money.
- I let go of limiting beliefs about money.
- I am worthy of money.
- I am improving my relationship with money every day.
- I choose what happens with my money.
- I practice good money habits.
- I do what is right for me instead of following the crowd.
- I do not feel ashamed about money.
- I am at peace with money.
Money attraction affirmations
- I attract money to me in abundance.
- Money flows freely into my life.
- There is no limit to the amount of money I can have.
- Money comes to me because I believe it will.
- I am deserving of the money abundance I attract.
- I am a magnet for money.
- Money is all around me; I just have to grab it.
- I accept money that comes to me gratefully.
- I do not turn away money.
- I am attracting money to me every second of every day.
- There is no limit to the amount of money I attract.
- I am a conduit for attracting money.
- Money and wealth are drawn to me.
- I do not chase money; it comes to me.
- I am attracting money from all directions.
- I am surrounded by money abundance.
- I am prosperous with money.
- My prosperity increases every day.
- Money chooses to come to me.
- I am not greedy; I want to attract the money I deserve.
- I love to attract money to me.
- Money wants to belong to me.
Financial affirmations for making more money
- I have unlimited earning potential.
- I deserve to make more money.
- I have the skills I need to make more money.
- My mind is focused on making more money.
- I deserve to be paid what I am worth.
- My efforts to increase my income are successful.
- There are no obstacles to making more money.
- My income is constantly increasing.
- I find new sources of income regularly.
- I make more money effortlessly.
- My business or side hustle is thriving.
- The harder I work, the more money I make.
- I am worthy of earning a higher income.
- I get a raise at work because I deserve to.
- My hard work is recognized by more income.
- Making more money isn’t difficult.
- I believe that I can make all the money I need.
- I am making more money right now.
Affirmations for finances and managing money
- I confidently manage money.
- I am not hindered by self-doubt.
- I budget my money wisely.
- I live within my means.
- I spend money responsibly.
- I am not weighed down by debt.
- Debt does not control me.
- I save money regularly.
- Saving money is easy for me.
- I love saving money.
- I can manage large sums of money.
- I am financially free because of how well I manage money.
- Managing money is easy for me.
- I never run short of money.
- I pay my bills on time.
- I do not worry about money.
- I do not spend money impulsively.
- I have clear goals for managing money.
- My savings continues to grow.
- I do not waste money.
- I am financially prepared for emergencies.
Affirmations for wealth
- I am a wealthy person.
- I attract wealth to me.
- I am comfortable with wealth.
- I am healthy, wealthy and happy.
- Wealth comes naturally to me.
- Wealth is a key part of my life.
- I am happy to receive all that wealth brings to me.
- I use my wealth for good.
- The wealth I share with others comes back to me multiplied.
- Being wealthy is my birthright.
- I invest money wisely to grow wealth.
- I do not squander wealth.
- I respect and appreciate wealth.
- I am grateful for the wealth I have.
- I build wealth through my hard work.
- I am becoming richer every day.
- The universe wants me to be wealthy.
- I create prosperity every day through my actions.
- I will never be broke again.
- My positive money mindset is my most important asset.
- My wealth comes from living an authentic life.
- I am empowered to create the wealth I want.
How to Make Money Affirmations Work for You
Creating positive affirmations for money can help you start creating abundance and wealth.
And while financial affirmations can be powerful, they also require you to do more than thinking. That means taking these positive financial actions to create money abundance.
- Create a budget. Budgeting is the cornerstone of a sound financial plan. So if you’re not budgeting consistently, it’s time to learn how to make a realistic budget.
- Save consistently. For wealth affirmations to work you need to be saving money regularly. A simple way to do that is opening a high yield savings account and scheduling automatic deposits every payday.
- Invest for wealth. Investing is even more effective for growing wealth because of the power of compounding interest. If you’re not investing yet, you can get started investing with as little as $100 at M1 Finance.
- Increase income. Increasing income and making more money can bring money abundance into your life. Getting a raise at work is a good start but you can also manifest more money in your life by starting one or more profitable side hustles.
Related post: How to Make More Money Using the Skills You Already Have
You can also make affirmations for money work for you by increasing your financial knowledge. Here are some of my favorite books for creating money abundance.
Final thoughts on financial affirmations
If you want to live a richer life and feel more confident about your finances, money affirmations can help.
When you believe that you can achieve your financial goals and that wealth and abundance are yours for the taking, that starts to manifest itself in real life.
Do you have any favorite positive affirmations about money to share? If so, tell me about it in the comments.